Sunday, May 2, 2010

i'm off today ~~!!but really2 bz

justin bieber - baby.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
morning::
i got woke up quite early..because i wanted to tidy up my room..
n made it more suitable n look nice..
mum was so angry when she looked at my room..
she said::
y u so lazy right now ?
u're fifteen !!
u must be more matured..
look around u..
do u like live in this situation ??
like a den !!
do u think before
u so lazy right now ?
i told u to tidy up ur room
but u just ignored it !!
huh !!

i'm so soory mum..
i promised myself to chnge my bad attitude..
promise !!

after i finished this job..
i send a msg to 'org trsayang'
hoho..
he replied..
do u know,,my friends..
we had promised a sumthing that myb for us..
it was good new..
we promised to tell our prents about us..
but,,after trial pmr..
y??
bcos for me..
ur relationship will be more happy,, blessed n better..
if our prents know about it..
n the happiest thing was...
we will wear a same colour of bju rye utok taun neh..
[hitam]..
y??
so look very secocok..
hak33..
n then we will take photos together..
sweet??
of cos !!

adkah kmi kooyass??
yup !!u're rite !!
kmi adlah psngn kooyass but hapy..

afternoon:
i was flying to PC !!
y??
bcos i had to accompany my dear sis..
she asked to foollow her bcos she said::
i'll treat u,,syngs..
o0oohh !!
so happy !!
but u know,,friends ?
i just bought some food at CALTEX PC..
so sad =(
y??
bcos sis told ..
it's too late for us..
i'm just woory if mum waits us..
i'm feel soory for her..

orite sis..
i dun mind..
bcos i more love mum than myself..
i dun care what will happen to me if i dun eat today..

suddenly .....[ecececehhh.]
aduyai..i forgot to sent msg to 'org trsyng'
what's happen to me today ?
hurm..
a new watch [ODM] in white colour..cheewah !!
showed that 7.35 p.m...
huh !!
myb he da smpai kt kem..
cm neh?
better i tell him after he back ..
hope he'll undrstnd me..

night::
i just finished 25% kje khusus..
ade mse ag..hoho
n i feel so woory ...
hurm..
i think i forget to do sumthng..
remember it again~~!!
huh !!

lupe nk gtaw kwan2 esop klas ptng sbjek sej..
oppsss...
nvrmind..
i'll tell them about this..

*bj skola da gsok
*omwrk utok esop pom da siap
**yes3!!

11:22 pm ??
hurm..
i think better i sleep bfore i TERLALAI@LEKA
DGN brON9..
HURM..


gud nite everyone !!
i want to sleep..
n wanna to wake up early tommorow..
pETty is calling me..
soey ya friends..
i love petty damn much like i love hiM

see u all tomorrow..
hATE THIS..
I'VE A BAD COUGH RIGHT NOW !!
sleepy~~!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment